1 1/2 cups coarsely chopped pecans
1 (4-oz.) unsweetened chocolate baking bar, chopped
3/4 cup butter
2 cups sugar
4 large eggs
1 cup all-purpose flour
3 cups miniature marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350°. Bake pecans in a single layer in a shallow pan 6 to 8 minutes or until lightly toasted and fragrant.
- Microwave chocolate and butter in a large microwave-safe bowl at HIGH 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or until melted and smooth, stirring at 30-second intervals. Whisk in sugar and eggs until well blended. Stir in flour.
- Bake at 350° for 25 to 30 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out with a few moist crumbs.
- Sprinkle warm brownies with toasted pecans and marshmallows.
- Prepare Chocolate Frosting. Pour over pecans and marshmallows; spread to edges. Let cool 1 hour on a wire rack. Cut into squares.
1/2 cup butter
1/3 cup milk
6 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
1 (16-oz.) package powdered sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Cook first 3 ingredients over medium heat in a large saucepan, stirring constantly, 4 to 5 minutes or until butter melts. Remove from heat, and beat in powdered sugar and vanilla at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth.