4-6 boneless skinless chicken tenders
3-4 Tbs basil pesto
3-4 Tbs tomato pesto
Fresh crushed garlic
2 Tbs butter
1 package ranch dressing seasoning mix
1/2 cup chicken broth
- Spray slow cooker with cooking spray and place chicken breasts in the bottom.
- Slice butter and place on top of chicken
- Sprinkle ranch packet over the chicken breasts, pour pestos and garlic over the top, and lastly pour the chicken broth over the top.
- Just before serving top with parmesan/mozarella cheese and allow to melt.
- Cook on low for 4-6 hours.