- Red onion
- Cherry tomatoes-halved
- Kalamata olives
- Feta cheese
- Grilled chicken
RED WINE VINAIGRETTE
- ¾ cup sunflower or canola oil
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- ½ teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Salt (to taste)
*Mustard is optional, but Dijon seeds help naturally emulsify the oil and vinegar
- Combine vinegar, honey and mustard into a large bowl. Whisk until blended.
- Continue to whisk and slowly pour in the oil, maintaining consistency and texture.
- Add a pinch of salt, then whisk again until fully dissolved. Taste and add more vinegar, honey or salt if desired
- If you are feeling frisky, add herbs! (It depends on your combo so far but Chef Dan likes bold fresh flavors like tarragon, basil, rosemary or thyme.)